Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Fall Into Literacy 2019
Calling all volunteers! Help make our 9th Annual Fall Into Literacy Community Book Festival a success by serving as an event volunteer.
There are two opportunities to help:
- Friday, September 27, 2019 @ 2:00 - 6:00pm (Pre-Event Setup)
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 @ 8:00am - 2:00pm (Event Crew)
Location: Banning Museum, 401 E M St, Wilmington, CA 90744
Volunteers will support in various areas:
- Event set-up/clean-up
- Event and parking greeters
- General public, volunteer, or speaker check-in
- Vendor, exhibitor, or author liaisons
- Food & beverage station
- Photographer, videographer, or social media support
- Parking monitors
- Everyone In or exhibitor marketplace assistants
Parking, breakfast/lunch, and a volunteer t-shirt are provided.
All Friday volunteers will be helping with setup of the event village, including unloading and organizing of books, putting up signage, etc.
Event-day volunteer assignments will be provided upon check-in when you arrive at the event on Saturday, September 28.
A volunteer logistics email with parking/arrival directions, event information, etc. will be sent to all registered volunteers on Wednesday, September 25.
If you have specific needs or limitations, please email [email protected] so we can assign you a role that meets your needs.
This volunteer opportunity is open to adults and teenagers 14 and older. Parents must sign waiver for minors and be present at all times.
Click "Sign Up" under the shift below to register as a volunteer!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: