Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
Stamp Out Hunger 2019
Calling all volunteers! Join us for Stamp Out Hunger, the nation's largest food drive!
During the summer months, free and reduced school lunch programs are not readily available to the children who need it most. Join us as we sort food collected from the annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive, which set a national record last year with more than 2 million pounds of food collected and sorted. Volunteers like you make it all possible!
Monday to Saturday, May 13 to June 15
- Shift 1: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Shift 2: 12:00-4:00pm
- 5600 Mansfield Rd., Bldg. 1D, Bell, CA 90201
- Closed Sundays and holidays
During your shift, you’ll help with:
- Sorting food donations by item and expiration date
- Disposing of damaged donations
- Packing and palletizing boxes of food for partner pantries
Families are welcome! Minimum volunteer age with a parent is 10 years old.
For more information, or to schedule a private or semi-private volunteer event for your team or company, contact Brian Rosenbaum at [email protected].
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: